Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to get a reputed Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to carry out each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.