Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that no matter how to obtain a patent good understanding you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full-line of providers not trying to add more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need patenting an idea issued patent, help to they begin a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is file a patent simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.